The following releases are available. They are available as either as .sit archives,
for MACOS based lisps, or as .zip archives, for PC-based lisps. Each archive employs
the end-of-line form appropriate for the respective platform.
- additions to P20030603 for lispworks 4.3.6. in addition, some pc users have observed
that the inline declaration in xml:code;atn-parser;atn-lisp-compiler.lisp needs to
be modified to suppress it for all lispworks pc versions. please try
#-(and LispWorks (or win32 (not lispworks4.3)))
- nb. patches are os9-eol encoded.
- corrections to serializing generated namespace declarations.
corrections to documentation.
corrections to writer method selection for allegro string streams.
- This release consolidates the various patches described below (20030308) with
corrections to the condition protocols and additional implementation-specific accommodations
to provide support for current versions of acl, cmucl, lispworks, mcl, and openmcl.
The conformance testing focused on the configuration with name symbols and without
cl-http. Please provide details should problems arise with other configurations
1. the experimental CLOS/MOP is required. tests were done with thei686-linux
2. CLOS issues prevent use with the current sbcl release. the next release 0.8.0
is planned to resolve the problems.
3. i observe that os9 may be unable to mount the osx disk images. the .sit encoding
provides the equivalent in a stuffit form.
4. Scieneer Common Lisp ported cl-xml to SCL. Contact them for availablilty.
The respective logs record the conformance tests. the data
includes the oasis xml-1.0 test suite.
- The 20030408 archives have an error in a type specification which affects implementations
which observe slot types.
- i have collected the various accumulated patches in a single tar file.
20030309: (allegro 6.0) recognizes excl:simple-stream streams for coding and decoding.
20021103: corrections to clone-node.
20021030: corrections to find-element-by-id.
20020707: corrections to xqdm-graph.lisp, xqdm-qnames.lisp.
20020626: corrections to xqdm-qnames, xqdm-namespaces.
- These are the latest versions with in-progress work on serialization...
- These correction to the QName resolution mechanism may be useful to those working
with larger DTDs. (these are now in the patch tar file)
- This version supports Macintosh Common Lisp, Xanalys Lispworks, Franz Allegro
Lisp, implementations. The table below indicates the combinations (implementation
X (HTTP X symbol form)) which have been tested. The respective test file should load
and print a test log once the pathnames have been set appropriately.
In addition to miscellaneous corrections, this implementation offers
- portable file urls as an implementation-independent means to access local documents;
- meta-object and document definition based clos instance serialization;
- improved parity among implementations and between instance and symbol names;
- The reference CL-HTTP release is cl-http-70-156-pre.
- This is the equivalent of 0.913, but includes CRLF/.zip packaging in addition
to MACOS/.sit. It also includes a contributed SOAP module among the demos.
The reference cl-http release is cl-http-70-108a-devo.
- This release introduces support for name instances. It is available initially
as a .sit file only.
© setf.de 2004